This designation, awarded by the Green REsource Council, addresses the concerns of consumers that are seeking real green expertise. You can be the one they come to for answers.
As a real estate professional, you can have a real and lasting impact. Get the designation that will help you make it happen.
REALTORS® can earn NAR's Green Designation by completing the following three objectives: Take and pass the two-day Core Course, take and pass one of three one-day Elective Courses (Green Residential Real Estate, Green Commercial Real Estate, and Green Property Management), and submit the GREEN Application Form along with proof of completion of your elective course.
Core curriculum includes:
- Green building concepts, principles and practices
- Marketing to the green consumer
- The financial advantages of properties that are eco-friendly and energy efficient
- The significance of LEED, Energy Star, and other rating systems
- Regulatory issues, zoning and building codes as they relate to sustainability
- Advising clients seeking qualified "green" professionals
- Sustainable communities and land planning
- Green living: housekeeping, energy efficiency and air quality
- Greening your business
- Member support with referrals, marketing tools and consumer awareness campaigns
||Register / Flyer
Alpha College of Real Estate reserves the right to cancel a course with a full refund to all paying participants. Classes may be postponed or cancelled if a minimum number of students have not pre-registered.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY: Students who withdraw from a course in writing at least forty-eight hours prior to the start of the course will receive a refund less a $50.00 administrative fee. Failure to notify the school in writing at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the start date will result in registration fees being classified as non-transferable and non-refundable.
FLOOD INSTRUCTION REQUIREMENT
All active brokers and active experienced salespersons who renew their license after December 31, 2015, must complete a Board-approved LU CE course that includes Flood Instruction to renew their licenses.
For more information click here.